Jaclyn Smith is widely regarded as one of the world’s most beautiful women. Her beauty has remained consistent throughout her career, and her skin appears ageless. Hers synergistic approach to beauty is not limited to the products she uses, but is an integral part of a lifestyle of healthy choices, and an easy to follow routine, that has ensured that her beauty continues unimpaired, defying time.
Her skin care habits are based on more than 30 years of professional and personal experience, including her interaction with leading makeup artists and dermatologists. Jaclyn faithfully adheres to a straightforward routine every day to care for her skin, and her synergistic approach to skin health and beauty, including unique complementary products is intended to counter every aspect of the aging process.
Jaclyn actively encourages women to take charge of their own health and beauty, by making good skin care a routine part of their beauty life – as routine as brushing your teeth – and teaches that every woman can be beautiful. With the release of her Face Care Collection, she has assembled a collection of crèmes and lotions with clinically proven ingredients – using the latest in skin care science – and she shares her straight forward daily beauty routine, which is uncomplicated and simple to follow.
Even as a young girl, Jaclyn embraced a healthy lifestyle, saying…” “If having your skin look alive and radiant is your goal, you may need to fine-tune your lifestyle to include several things that will help you to renew your skin – and keep it that way”.
Jaclyn’s short list of to do’s – for everyday skin health and beauty.
1. Don’t smoke and limit or avoid alcohol!!! Drink plenty of water, and eat a well balance
diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
2. Follow a sound beauty routine integrated with first class products that work with the routine –
be consistent, find a simple regime you can follow. A routine you can’t or don’t follow is of no use.
3. Wash your face with lukewarm water twice every day. Be sure to remove makeup gently
and thoroughly – never go to bed in makeup.
4. Sleep is important, so get 7-8 hours each day.
5. Always wear sunscreen with complete UVA/UVB protection on any day you will be outside. Sunglasses help protect your delicate eye area from sun exposure, and prevent squinting,
which can form lines.
6. Make an effort to reduce your stress.